Not able to choose between these two!

Carbonado

Not able to choose between these two!

Hi there! I was planning on purchasing a new camera to step up my photo game, so this will be my first camera. I will be mostly using it for street photography, sometimes portraits and landscapes when I travel.

So please help me choose between these two sets:

Fujifilm X-E4 w/ 27mm f2.8

Fujifilm X-T3 w/ 18-55mm f2.8

Both are the same price point, so I would really appreciate it if you could help me out choose, and enlighten me on why.

Cheers! :D

1 minute ago, cpX said:

I wouldn't take either of them, as the handle is much too small to keep the camera longer on city tours and ergonomically fixed.

Well there is an included hand grip, which looks good enough for me, as I do not have very large hands. In this case, which between the 2 would you suggest?

12 hours ago, Greybeard said:

Can you find somewhere to try holding the cameras? They are quite different in size and layout and that might help you make up your mind. The X-E4 with the 27mm lens is very small and easier to carry around. 

i will try to. although physical shops are scarce where i live. thanks for the advice!

The XE-4 is smaller and lighter but the viewfinder may be better in the X-T3. I have an X-T3 and an XE-3. For me the XE-3  is too small. I believe that E4 is even smaller. Yes, they both have the same sensor. There are other  important  ergonomic differences too. You do need to see them both.