GODOX tt350f compatibility?

Akim

Can someone please tell me if the GODOX tt350f is compatible with the XT 4?

I have tried everything to download the firmware etc...only to find out that the one I bought actually does come with the latest firmware....but my XT-4 cannot see it?!

I also checked out the manual pdf for GODOX tt350f and it says that the flash is compatible with XT 1 and XT 2, but does not mention the last few versions of the camera....

I was wondering if this is just an oversight on the GODOX not updating the manual from when it was first issued OR is it because the Flash is simply just not compatible with the new versions of the XT 3, 30 or 4?

Did the flash mount change from the the XT 2 models to the XT 3 onwards?

Please help as I have limited time left to return this flash if it is simply not compatible.  Thanks.

Yes, I have the same question - but in my case it's an X-S10. I have an X-T20, which is clear will work but the later models are not on the list. I have sent an email to GODOX directly and one to an Amazon seller. Strangely, one Ebay seller I came across, stated that it was combatable with all Fuji cameras including the X-T4 - maybe he knows the GODOX advertising artworks are a bit out of date.

There seems to be a lot of video support on Youtube for this flash with Fuji - any problems seem to be resolved by  just changing camera settings.

Hoping to order myself for as job in SEPT - if I get all the facts.

David