Undoing Toy Camera Mode?

ChrisChris

When changing lenses on a holiday trip, I inadvertently moved a left dial setting on my X-T30 to "Adv 1", instead of "S" ... and all the pictures are in Toy Camera Mode!!!   Can I undo this by re-processing the RAW images in the camera?  

Actually the images are of Venice, and perhaps quite appropriate/atmospheric, but I'm really annoyed ... my trusty Mamiya 7 would never give me this grief!

Any help/advice welcome.   Of course that's just one more thing to check before my next trip, along with all the other settings that can go wrong.   I sometimes hate digital cameras, even Fuji, although it's wonderful compared to my Nikon Z7.

50 minutes ago, ChrisChris said:

Thank you cpX and Greybeard.  Yes, I can just re-process them in camera as you suggested ... maybe Fuji X cameras are not so bad after all, they can compensate for careless people like me!   Again, thanks for helping.

If there are a lot of files you could also use the free Fujifilm X Raw Studio to control the re-processing from a computer