Moving on from Canon

wben25

Hey All, 

I am from Newfoundland, Canada The furthest point east in North America!!

I have left my old love of Canon for a new love of Fuji. I don't think I switched for any particular reason more so just for a change. After doing some research I settle on Fuji because of the constant firmware updates, lenses and the look and size of the bodies. I have ordered an X-e2 and the 18-55mm and waiting for it to arrive :) If anyone has saw any good tutorial videos to get started that would be great. I have a feeling I am going to have to get nice and acquainted with my new baby. 

I only want to start off with 2-3 lenses and eventually get the 50-150mm 2.8. Does anyone have any suggestions on 1-2 good lenses to get started with on a budget? I was thinking the 35mm F2 and something else. Nothing crazy expensive like the 56mm 1.2 ($1000 CDN)

Cheers, I look forward to hearing from you all!!

Does anyone have any suggestions on 1-2 good lenses to get started with on a budget? I was thinking the 35mm F2 and something else.

Try XF 35/1.4 (1 stop makes a difference in low light and I don't mean DoF) and XF 27/2.8.

Both lenses rather cheap second hand.