• Fuji X100s
    • Fuji X100t
    • Fuji X70
    • Fuji X10 / X20 / X30
    • Fuji X-S1
    • Fuji XF1
    • Fuji XQ1/XQ2

This poll is closed to new votes

After a life of GAS I now calmed down and I concentrate more on what I really want out of the photos I shoot.

Doing this with the Xpro1 in manual mode got me much further then all the years I spend

in the company of Canon's and Nikon's which I used in aperture priority and af. 

The original lazy AF of the Xpro1 brought me manual focus, over time the cameras limitation took away my own.

I often use the back-button focus, check - fine focus manual and shoot. A great way of taking photographs if time

is available. If not I pre-focus f5.6 and snap.

When I invest now it's in prime glass and also very limited, I have to drive myself so far that the focal length becomes

a part of my brain. After 30years of good quality zoom lenses, my lazy eye still couldn't see the picture quite right

before I had put the camera to my eye.

This improved a lot with my prime babies, today I see photograph's where ever I go,

it's like i'm taking pictures all the time.

The photos I really take, show it and bring me that smile on my face !

As far as gas is concerned I'll buy a Xpro2 when the Xpro1 brakes down, when ever this will be. ;)

I also started with an X10 years ago and it's a great little camera with nice ergonomics and a wonderful lens. LR and Irridient Developer seem to be a better processing combination for its EXR RAW files then Apple's Aperture was and have given this camera new life.

When the X100S came out I succumbed to GAS (not the first or last time!) and it's probably my favorite camera: if I could only have one cam, this would be the one.

With all the super new cameras Fuji has released the price of a used X-E1 has dropped so low ... how could I resist? So: X-E1, a few legacy mount adaptors (M, LTM/L39), and a couple native Fujinon lenses.

And finally I thought the X70 was so cool I broke down and bought one. Still early days but my initial impressions are quite positive.

Began with the X100 when it was first launched in 2011 (later replaced by the X100S) - and got the X-pro1 when that was launched in 2012. 

I prefer the window viewfinder - mostly use the OVF on both cameras (the viewfinder was initially my sole reason to buy in to the Fuji X-system).

I use the X-pro1 with the 18, 35 and 60 mm lenses. The original 35 mm has now been replaced by the F2 version. 

The X-pro2 is already preordered ;-) 

I started with the X-E1, I loved it so much I bought the X100S too.  Last summer I traded in my X-E1 for the X-T10 and I will soon be the proud owner of the new Xpro2 as a preordered one and expect it to arrive by the end of the month.  I use the 18, 35 and 55-200, and will be getting the 35 F2 with my new camera.