• Fuji X100s
    • Fuji X100t
    • Fuji X70
    • Fuji X10 / X20 / X30
    • Fuji X-S1
    • Fuji XF1
    • Fuji XQ1/XQ2

This poll is closed to new votes

I am thrilled to have just bought an XPro1 about 3 months ago! I love this camera with the 35 f1.4... I bought this just as the ne 35mm lens came out, and well.... The new XPro2. That's ok, I am thrilled with the way that it handles, and the image quality simply blows me away! I know I will want another camera down the road, X T2 possibly, but these lenses will follow me to the end of my days. Now to put an X100s or t in my arsenal!

Great forum by the way! This is my. First post, I think.

Monty

Hello all from Devon, UK. I've the X100s, but am considering a brother for it in the shape of the X30 !. These have come down in price by almost 50%.

The X30 is fantastic. I saw a couple of B&W pics of an LA Fire department briefing a few months ago. I was convinced it was taken with a full format camera and T Max 100. Turns out they were taken with an X30 using the monochrome/red filter setting. I bought one immediately. In the US you can buy one from Digital Rev for $400. You may be able to get the same price in Britain. A fantastic camera with absurd super macro: 1:1 at one centimeter from your subject. Get one, you won't regret it. Resolution is pretty amazing. It's my go to camera if I want something light.

XT1 and XPro 1.

Don't actually use the XPro1 much as I find it non responsive enough and the focusing is still slow for the work I do. I did enjoy it thou but also miss many pictures with it. Not as many as I have missed with the X100 when I had one, my first Fuji. The Xt1 is not bad when it comes to focus fast and accurately but is not enough.

So I am waiting for the XPro2. Unfortunately Fuji Taiwan (where I live) is not very proactive when it comes to promote their product among us professional. So I am waiting to have a chance to text it properly first. This time I won't buy it without having the opportunity to test it for several days if I can. 

I have the 28mm, the 35mm F1.4, the 56mm 1.2 and the fantastic 50~140 f 2.8 and the 10~24mm  f 4. I want to buy the teleconverter and the 16 f 1.4. All good lenses and now I need a body that respond fast and focuses even faster because I really wish I can do without my DSLR all together. Different cameras yes but I believe one day will be possible   for me to use only mirrorless for my work. Right now it is still impossible. Yet I took many really nice pictures with my Fuji that could have not been taken with a DSLR (too big, intrusive and noisy (shutter noise wise I mean)

I do dream of a Fuji like mirrorless camera full frame as responsive in everything as the DSLR........but I suppose this won't happen in the near future. Honestly I could do with APS C sensor if I had more pixels. Now with the X Pro 2 at 24 megapixel my prints could look better but there are already over 40 megapixels cameras out there so I won't say 24 megapixels...WOW!!!. I work for a magazine and designers crop images all the time (I hate it). I have read several enthusiastic reviews on the XPro2 but I really want to see myself what it does and doesn't first.

Said all that I still love the Fuji X quality of images.......just want it faster, faster and faster.

I have the XE2 and X PRO1....love the XE2 especially after the update..I haven't had the XPRO1 long and I must say,I'm not entirely in love with it..It is second hand to me but was only bought last summer from the last owner.

I would be willing to swap it for a X30..anyone interested please contact me.Only thing is I cannot get it to the uk until 12th March,that's because my o/h goes back to here sons on that date.