• Fuji X100
    • Fuji X100s
    • Fuji X100t
    • Fuji X70
    • Fuji X10 / X20 / X30
    • Fuji X-S1
    • Fuji XF1
    • Fuji XQ1/XQ2

Ouch! I'm sorry for your little X-E2 but you get a great camera for replacing it /uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

I hope you were ok after the fall.

X-E2

Having started out photography on a Pentax Super A, followed by a Nikon FM2, I then went over to digital with a Nikon D200 and found it way too cumbersome. Last year I sold off all my Nikon gear and bought into Fuji. I find this such a joy to use. It's like being back with the Super A (although not quiet as tough).

I use the X-T1 when I know I am goiing to need to bust out a few focal lengths or for portraits (with the XF23 and 56)

However everyday I carry and shoot with the beloved X100T.

I messed around for a while trying to make it work with one camera but this is currently my sweetest setup.

X-T1 solely at the moment, seriously considering a second body from Fuji, just not sure between the X-T10, X-E2(S ?) or just jump into the X-T2 when it gets released.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ha! Say what you really think! 😂 Thanks for the honest feedback I don't care a whit about free. I just want a good comprehensive package but no subscriptions please - that's why I dumped Adobe. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. In the meantime, I'll get up to date on ACDSee. Thanks again! Chris.
    • I'd suggest the 16-80 and throw your 12mm in the bag too, to carry when you'll be in town sightseeing. Leave the long lenses at home. Maybe also get a XC35mm f2 for low light. It's cheap, light & small.  
    • Hello, new to the forum, but spotted this post. I live in the UK and have visited plenty of Europe. It depends on your interests, but lots of the classic cities, history and architecture can be small and tight. So personally I’d take my 10-24 too if that was possible for certain subjects. The older and old town cities with the history are very tight and small and you can’t always walk back. BUT, this depends what you intend to shoot! 
    • No, but you can get 3rd party USB-powered dummy batteries to achieve the same effect. This is the one I use:: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B089SGH7V8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    • I have horrible FOMO. I'm going to Europe for the first time next year and doing an almost 2 week tour. It will be a lot of hustle and bustle to get to all the places we are going, and we'll be in cities and mountains and everywhere in between. I have a x-t30 which will be my main camera, along with my phone camera and a GoPro. I do enjoy taking some video but mainly photos with the x-t30. For lenses I have the 18-55, the 50-140, and the 12mm Samyang. I'm curious what others would do for lenses