Available :: X-T1 Firmware 4.30 / X-T10 FW 1.20

Patrick FR

Done.

Also this time two identical files came to my computer instead of one. I have erased them by overwriting ( to make sure that nothing was there) downloaded again and the second time also two files were downloaded.

Same thing happened before only with the latest update  (never before on many different updates on several X cameras) on the X-T1 and the same thing has happened today with the X-E2 firmware 4.0 update.

No reason to go and find out why this happens, but last time too some people got this some didn’t ( Imac, Safari, Yosemite) If you do have this install the file without the 2 in the name.

Cheers, I am happy not to imagine things  ;) ! I have no idea of why this is and I have taken any precaution possible ( as in deleting any previously downloaded dat files with the secure mode which writes something on top of the erased file so that you are sure it is no longer there) and yet it is as it is.

Anyway, so far so good.

Has anyone found the bug in the 4.3 firmware that I seem to have.  After upgrading my AF-L and AE-L don't work any more in AF-S mode.  Works in Manual focus but not autofocus.  Also had the firmware give the dreaded error "shut off your camera and restart" a couple of times.  Tried with 35 1.4 and 50 1.2.

Firmware bug?

Has anyone found the bug in the 4.3 firmware that I seem to have.  After upgrading my AF-L and AE-L don't work any more in AF-S mode.  Works in Manual focus but not autofocus.  Also had the firmware give the dreaded error "shut off your camera and restart" a couple of times.  Tried with 35 1.4 and 50 1.2.

Firmware bug?

I don't think so: it's working fine for me.

Ok figured it out.  You have to have face and therefore eye detect off for the AF-L and AE-L to work.  You'd think they would have over ridden this in the firmware.  

It was already like that on the previous version of the FW, part of the reasons why I don't use Face Detection anymore and just select my focus point when needed.

Taking my first walk with the camera and the new update 4.30, i encounterd a freezing shutter.The Metering on spot and the drive on single frame the shutter freezed. Say 7 out of ten. By setting the camera off and on the problem still exits. Removing the battery would sometimes help. I had the XT wit the batterygip on and funny enough after removing the grip during the last shots, the problem didn't happend again. Anyone else having the same experience?