Auto einstellung und Belichtungsrad

Ulla

Hallo, bin ein neuling mit meiner xs10 bzw. Einer Systemkamera. War der Meinung, wenn die Einstellung auf AUTO steht, stellt die Kamera alles von alleine ein. Jetzt habe ich gemerkt, dass das Beleuchtungsrad die Helligkeit der Bilder verändert (Wurde Benutzer verstellt). Habe ich da einen Fehler in den Grundeinstellungen, odet ist das einfach so. Besten Dank für eure Unterstützung 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Hello, i was till now searching for a camcorder for run and gun situation, i have already a XT3 with 18 55 and 55 200 but it is not so quick to use. So after considering Sony Ax700, some Panasonic ecc..i start to think..why not to use another Fuji, with a zoom lens, so that i don't need to switch lenses? For this i think the X S10 is the best, being small, with stabilizer and good AF (better then XT3 right)..also not so expensive Now the choice go to the lens There are the 2
    • God I couldn’t even get to the end of the video. He’s so annoying and arrogant ‘I am always correct’. I never trust someone with that lack of humility.    Sounds to me like he can’t afford it. 
    • I've been on the fence about the X-H2s primarily due to price. I preordered the 150-600 and cancelled the order because I wasn't seeing any wildlife (primarily birds) photos that I thought were any better than what my X-H1 and 70-300+1.4TC are producing. Perhaps my success rate of BIF and the ability to zoom in closer would have made photographing birds a little easier but shelling out $4,500 for the out fit is a little too much for a retired hobbyist on a fixed income. I've decided to see what
    • Understood. There are so many facets to a new camera that it is bound to create much different opinions, especially when it comes to what was added and deleted over prior models. Glad your enjoying your H2s, that is really what it is all about, enjoying our hobby no matter what our taste differences.,  Thanks again and regards, GO
    • Yes - I didn't mention build quality - I don't have an X-H1 to compare but I certainly have no complaints about the X-H2S. Its rock solid and all buttons and dials work exactly as they should - no unnecessary play. It gives every impression it will continue working for years. I haven't yet had need to test the weather sealing but everything fits well together - and in fact the removal of the AF mode switch and dial press switches are only going to improve the overall weather resistance. As