Edit / Save Q Menu differences between X100t and X-T1 [Cross-posted]

iSilentP

I noticed that on the X100t, the option exists to use the ISO as a quick menu button.  This does not seem to be an option on the X-T1.  I assume it is because the X-T1 has a dedicated ISO dial on the body and the X100T does not? Or I am I missing something here?  I would like to have the ISO settings a parameter on the custom settings as below image of the x100t.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

IMHO there is no added value by putting the ISO selection in the q menu when you have a nice wheel to select it. And given the fact that the wheel is a "hardware" knob it's odd and also misleading to select an ISO value via the menu (e.g. 400) while the wheel is at 1600.

Actually, there is something about ISO/Q Menu on the x100T that I wish would make it to the X-T1: multiple Auto-ISO setting groups. That's one feature I really miss about that camera after moving to the X-T1.  I'm frequently changing the upper bound of Auto-ISO, since I shoot in aperture priority with with auto ISO most of the time, and the ability to hit the Q menu to quickly dial in one of the Auto groups made that much faster.

Might be coming as Fuji gave the X-Pro2 three Auto-ISO settings. Not as crazy as the multiple combinations you can have with custom settings and Auto-ISO on the X100T, but that one really makes no sense anyway. 

I'd love if they gave a chance for an "advanced Auto ISO" on the X-T1, where, if the dial is set to Auto, you could program an Fn button and a dial for quick adjustment. 

• 6 months later...