So, what about an X-T2?

Woodworth

if they really are going to announce in June, how come there aren't more leaks.    Surely those x-shooters testing the xt-2 could drop an anonymous hint or two to the rumor site?

Because of NDAs, because Fuji knows exactly who has been given a test prototype, it wouldn't take them long to know figure out who actually leaked the information.

The Nikon D500 is a very good example of a well kept secret, nobody was expecting it at all, there wasn't even a rumor about it.

I would take the last rumor from PCH with some the usual grain of salt, I would find rather strange that Fuji would be making a FF camera while none of their existing lenses are designed for FF sensor. And what good of a body if there are no lenses that goes on it ?

If I have time on Monday, I will maybe pass by their store and ask them what the blaze was that supposed rumor on a FF Fuji camera body.

More of what everyone else is saying here really. I desperately wish my XT1 had dual card slots as I find it reassuring to have my work backed up on the fly with the X pro 2. I guess it will have the larger sensor and snappier autofocus like the x pro 2, so they're also a couple of things I'll be looking for. I love my XT1 to bits though, so I really hope it upgrades the XT1 without changing it....if that makes sense. Higher refresh rate on the EVF would be nice, but seems probable anyway. For me, I don't feel like I want the EVF to get any bigger, as it's pretty much ideal where it is to me. I've never shot video on my cameras so 4K doesn't really interest me. Focus lever would be good (and I imagine it will be on there anyway) but mostly from a muscle memory point of view; I'm finding swapping between x pro 2 and xt1 is occasionally leaving me fiddling around trying to find a joystick that isn't there...

I think we need to be realistic about the number of features or the camera will end up large, heavy, and even more expensive.  So I will limit myself to deal breakers for me, with no disrespect to anyone.  I do not want IBIS, and I do not want the complex combined ISO dial from the X-Pro2 - those are my deal breakers.

I'm liking the X-Pro2 iso dial. So far for me it is faster to adjust than my X-T1 because it is the same movement as shutter where the X-T1 makes me move my hands differently. But I am completely fine with the X-T2 maintaining the X-T1 setup.

+1 on not wanting too many features so that the camera has to get bigger and heavier. I'm ambivalent about 4k video for that reason. I also do not want IBIS. I do want the X-Pro2 joystick. It's great! 

Pretty much whatever they do with the X-T2, I'll be getting one. They would have to really mess things up, and they have done a very fine job on all the X-Pro2 refinements. The X-Pro2 controls almost all feel good, solid, well placed. The doors are better than the ones on the X-T1. The X-Pro2 feels great in the hands.

I don't mind a price increase if it means the X-T2 feels as solid and well built as the X-Pro2. 

• 1 month later...

I aggree wthit Neil's suggesstions

0) Not any more expensive than the X-T1 at introduction

1) New 24mp Sensor

2) New Joystick

3) Fully Articulating LCD (try using the current one to shoot low to the ground in portrait mode)

4) Tripod socket in center

5) Better histogram - RGB

6) IBIS (I can dream)

7) Built in radio control for flash

8) Better bracketing options

9) Focus mode switch around AF button in back of camera ALA Panasonic

10) Touch screen (with option to turn it off, of course)

11)With a 50-140 or 100-400 lens a Deeper Grip will surrelly help .....

12) GPS This would be super and really appreciated. It would be make the XT2 a real Fuji flagship