Lightroom/ACR - free ClassicChrome profile (.dcp) for X-Pro1 & X-E1!

Thanks Jackalized for doing the revised versions and the X100. For some reason the X100 does not show up. Am at a loss as to why it doesn't as the XPro-1 does as well as the XT-1.

Download it again, I updated the file, it should work now. The "UniqueCameraRestriction"-tag was wrong.

The correct one for the X100 seems to be "Fujifilm Finepix X100", not "Fujifilm X100" (the other X-Series cameras don't have 'Finepix' in the name)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks very much for sharing this profile.  I still use the X-E1 as a backup and love Classic Chrome (with a few tweaks).  I compared your profile to Fuji in camera and Adobe's in Lightroom applied to RAW, and I find yours very close to the Adobe version (your colour a little more muted but very close).  The Fuji in camera version has a tighter histogram limiting the darks.  To my eye anyway.  Very good though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have Windows 10 and Photoshop 6 and I can't find:Windows: /User/[your username]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles/[/size]

so your post for now is useless for me.

Gilles

I think you need to set windows to show hidden system files or you are actually typing [your username] in place of the name you use to log into your computer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

He its my first post here i found this forum from a google search looking for classic chrome profile i can use for my phone dng files. I followed the instructions but the profle is not showing up in custom profiles. Will these only work on the specific camera raf files?

• 1 month later...

Hello there,

I've just installed the home brewed Classic Chrome profile you did in Lightroom and so far I like the result and it makes me highly doubt that this was not possible to implement it in the X-pro1 with a firmware update...

I just wanted to point out one little problem I had during the install on Mac. At first the profile wasn't appearing at all in Lightroom and I was about to give up trying to make it work. But then I made some searching and found out in another forum that you need to put the dcp file in the User Library and not the general Library of the Mac. It's confusing  cause both paths contain the same folders with the same names and camera profiles but only the "User" one is working correctly.

I hope it can help those who had the same problem.

Anyway well done for this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just installed the home brewed Classic Chrome profile you did in Picktorial and I like it!. What app or program do you need to make such a profile? And is it possible to make a profile Homebrewed Acros?

Just curiosity but why did it not work out with the Sony?

I would be very happy if you also include a Classic Chrome profile for Fuji X20. Is it possible?

Edit: It turned out to be pretty easy to edit it with dcptool, so here it is: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1135719/Classic%20Chrome%20Homebrew%20V5.1%20for%20X20.dcp

Hello, i have a X-M1, how can i edit the .dcp for convert it for my Fuji X-M1 ?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...