Custom film simulation settings

B0B

Thank you. They wrote somewhere that the X-S10 doesn't have any movie simulation settings or that there are 4. I couldn't find it in the manual.
So I guess as you write, there are 4 mods where besides the custom movie simulation settings, you can set other things ...
I'll look into the X-T30 II, but it seems small in my hand.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 6:55 PM, B0B said:

I own an X-H1. I'd like to get an X-S10 for more film simulation settings. But I can't find how many custom film simulation settings I can save in X-S10 - also 7 like X-H1?

Thanks

This is the same doubt I have which I also have raised separately. @Greybeard and @cpX responded kindly. So it looks like the same custom setting dial C1-C4 can bake in the film simulation recipe as well along with others. So my question is - in that case it may not be part of the Film Simulation bracket mode if we use it. I need to explore more. Some say, the custom setting is more robust than the dedicated ones on other models but not sure how it will be useful in situations like using the FS bracket modes or if we can select the custom film simulation at all in the bracket mode.