First wedding with the X-System

Goran

I've had a wonderful experience shooting my first wedding with the x-system - X100s/X-T1/X-Pro. That one was shot with the X100s - TCL-100

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Great shot. What did you think of the AF? I've shot one short wedding with my X-T1 so far, and definitely noticed the AF, but at least it's accurate when it does hit. And the ISO performance is great. With my Canon 70D, I was getting nervous shooting at 1600, but with the X-T1 I'm pretty comfortable even at 3200, and will push it to 6400 if there's no other way.

My only big complaint is that there's no red AF assist lamp with flashes. Fuji's built-in assist lamp doesn't have enough range, and AF assist apparently doesn't work with the Nissin i40's LED lamp, either. I'm still going to pick that flash up soon either way, but I hope I'm wrong about the assist lamp thing.

15776637750_5f4198ef6a.jpgHeather and Tom by philbabbey, on Flickr

15344284393_ab2edd648f.jpgHeather and Tom by philbabbey, on Flickr

All good. The AF was a problem, though. But I guess it's going to be a lot better after the firmware. I'm waiting for the X-Pro 2 and X200. What am I saying, actually I'm dying to hold them in my hands and shoot shoot shoot :-)