X-T1 long eyecup and glasses

That, given its shape, which is especially made and thought to make the camera be used without glasses, so that it would prevent parassite light from outside,  the long eyecup is best used without glasses using the outstanding dioptric correction built in the camera but, if you must, you could use it with spectacles too.

If, for some reason that I might not understand, the built in dioptric correction is NOT enough you can use it with glasses but its precise purpose, would be lost. In that case you can save the money, methinks!

I shoot a fair amount on snow and glaciers where the extreme glare as an eyeglass wearer makes using the standard eyecup difficult . I find the long cup to be just enuf improvement to be well worthwhile and even a necessity. I wish a similar eyecup were available for the X-E's.

Photography was the major factor that made me finally get over my dislike of things touching my eyeball and to try contacts. I am a much happier shooter now that I don't have to worry about the glasses getting in the way or cleaning them constantly.  ;)

That being said, save your money if you are wearing glasses. 

• 4 weeks later...

I use it with and without glasses. When I'm serious shooting I wear contacts. The long eyecup for permanent glasses wearing is likely not the best result. Your eye will actually be further away from the evf and there is slightly more light coming in from the top and bottom. It will not isolate the entire frames of your glasses like you think it would.