M mount adapter w/ voigtlander 35mm 1.4 nokton classic

rmuscio

The overview on the Fujifilm sites states it is not compatible. Now that could mean a physical limitation (e.g. with retractable lenses) but often it is just because the lens is not recognized and you're not able to set the focal length or image corrections. It doesn't always mean it will not work. Besides that, the list is dated May 2012: https://fujifilm-x.com/global/support/compatibility/accessories/list-of-compatible-m-mount-lenses/ 

I've used multiple lenses not on the list and they worked fine. Even on an X-Pro2 with the optical viewfinder, I was able to select the right frame lines. My suggestion is to try it out before you buy or make use of a return right or so.

16 minutes ago, Herco said:

The overview on the Fujifilm sites states it is not compatible. Now that could mean a physical limitation (e.g. with retractable lenses) but often it is just because the lens is not recognized and you're not able to set the focal length or image corrections. It doesn't always mean it will not work. Besides that, the list is dated May 2012: https://fujifilm-x.com/global/support/compatibility/accessories/list-of-compatible-m-mount-lenses/ 

I've used multiple lenses not on the list and they worked fine. Even on an X-Pro2 with the optical viewfinder, I was able to select the right frame lines. My suggestion is to try it out before you buy or make use of a return right or so.

Thanks for your input. I have read other comments about the reliability of Fuji's list and wondered about their validity. I already have a dumb adapter, but may consider getting the Fuji M adapter anyway.