Fujifilm X-T4 and probable stabilization problems

Dants

Hi
I am a professional photographer who uses original Fujifilm cameras and lenses.
I recently purchased a Fujifilm X-T4 for my reporting but I have noticed a probable stabilization / compatibility issue when used with a stabilized Fujinon 10/24 f.4 lens.
In summary, some photographic shots appear blurred, despite having used a very fast shutter speed.
I have the feeling that it is a stabilization problem thinking that there is some conflict between the optical stabilizer built into the photographic lens and the one on the sensor, built into the camera.
This problem does NOT always occur but only occasionally.
I try to attach some shots. It would be better to be able to send you the RAF files. Now let's try some Jpgs but I can assure you that the RAFs are identical ... maybe even worse
What do you think about it?
What could be the problem?
Thank you

P.S. I have a large Fujinon lens park and the problem, at the moment, seems to be present only with the Fujinon 10-24.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 2 weeks later...

My guess is that the IBIS or OIS does not like high shutterspeeds, but why do you want to use image stabilization with the 10-24 when also at high shutterspeeds?

As far as I know IS does (or should do) nothing when shooting at high shutterspeeds.

Henk