How to make X-T1 completely manual?

When i set my lens to manual focus, can i still lock focus with my shutter dial on the camera.. When i set the camera to manual ISO, shutter speed & manual fuocus on my lens.. still will the camera be able to focus when i use the shutter dial & the camera uses automatic EV to compensate for shadows & highlights in my frame..! 

When i set my camera to manual mode i want it to be dead. I decide all of the settings, not the camera! I've read the camera manual i and i can't figure it out!!

How to fix this issue? Anyone?? 

Change the shooting mode from S to M on the front dial maybe ?

Then again I am not certain I understand your wishes correctly. There shouldn't be any EV compensation, just maybe the White Balance if you left one on Auto instead of having it set at a certain Kelving degree.

As soon you set out your ISO out, the aperture and speed, the auto EV shouldn't be doing anything yet as far as I know.

Are you saying you've set your ISO, Aperture, and Shutter speed to manual, but you would like to camera to also be in manual focus?  Simply move the switch on the front from A to M (or pull the clutch on the 23mm or wider Fuji primes).  Done!  You are in complete control of everything.  The camera will no longer interfere.

I don't have the camera in front of me to test with a non-clutch lens if you can instigate the AF via the AF-On button when switched to manual focus on the camera body, but that may be a possibility since it's just a digital setting.

As an additional option, you can enable the "AF+MF" mode, which will let you use the autofocus with a half press, but you can still tweak things manually afterwards.  Otherwise you'll either be in total AF or total MF when switching modes.  I didn't really care for this as it removed the functionality of the clutch on my 23mm, which I really like.  I'll have to revisit it again, though, as I didn't really learn it well to see if it would be better for me.

Manuel Focus: Set the dial in front to M

Manuel ISO: just set the ISO dial to any ISO value

Manuel Aperture: It on the lens. Just dont keep it at A

Manuel Shutter: I use my xt1 with "T" all the time.

When you do above. It is completely manuel.

Manuel - the manual shooting man - agrees with this.

In addition you could also lock the White Balance from the Q menu.

And did a firmware update not make Exposure Compensation possible in Manual mode? I'm not sure. Set it to 0 anyway.

Manuel - the manual shooting man - agrees with this.

In addition you could also lock the White Balance from the Q menu.

And did a firmware update not make Exposure Compensation possible in Manual mode? I'm not sure. Set it to 0 anyway.

I set exp.comp. to 0. and it doesnt effect anything in m mode.

Lets say you use aperture priorty mode, then exp.comp. matters. It is for semi auto modes such as Aperture/shutter/ISO priority modes.

I set exp.comp. to 0. and it doesnt effect anything in m mode.

Lets say you use aperture priorty mode, then exp.comp. matters. It is for semi auto modes such as Aperture/shutter/ISO priority modes.

I know what it does of course. But people were asking for exposure compensation in Manual as a feature request. I think the issue was that when only Auto-iso was still active, then exposure comp wouldn't work.