Search for XT-1 bag.. beyond frustrated - XT-1 with a grip is a curse

So I'm currently using a Crumpler 6M bag,  but I want to get a backpack so both shoulders can support the bag (and my shoulder slope some so shoulder bags have ever been great). Been looking at all kinds of shoulder bags, slings, and backpacks online.

Thought I had finally found something with some CaseLogic bags and ordered them from Amazon,  but they turned out too small, so sending them back.

It seems there aren't any of the "mirrorless" bags designed to fit a XT-1 with the battery grip.   Nothing is made for that. 

I really like the idea of the Thinktank PerceptionPro,  but...  the main camera pouch won't fit the XT-1 with a lens.

Looks like the best choice is the LowePro 400AW, but you need to take that off and lay it down to get access to gear.   Not always ideal.

Anyone know of a good cross-body shoulder/sling that allows for an gripped XT-1 with 3 additional lenses?

Anything that fits standard body DSLR like 6D, 7D, 5D, D7x0, D7x00 should be okay for an X-T1 with grip. 

I don't use a grip (wouldn't know why) with the X-T1, so I don't know for certain, my bags probably wouldn't fit anyways as they are designed for compact gear.

I don’t like small bags where cameras need to be without a lens and the lenses piled up in layers because given Murphy’s law, the lens you need is always the one that is at the bottom and at some point or other you are always trying to do something which requires a third hand.

Because of this I have always had large bags which allow me to carry the stuff I need in a single layer and at least one camera with at least one lens mounted on it. I also like to have some extra space where I can put things if I happen to be traveling by plane because these days, in many countries, you are only allowed one piece of cabin luggage .

My present choice is for leather bags. I like the feel and look of them but in the past I always had large canvas bags.  The choice among the leather bags is rather large when it comes to the messenger type but the majority wouldn’t fit my requirements for a different design allowing to have the lenses in a single and not double layer.

The bag which fits all my requirements was a Jill.E Design Jack Large messenger , they also have a backpack but I don’t like backpacks.  In the U.S. this bag has still a very good price ( B&H has it for $199) while in the E.U. its price (being this sold by an American Company although made in China) has gone up since the € lost value against the $.

I am glad that I’ve bought this when I did.

I was having the same issue and was kind of bummed by the selection out there for mirrorless backpack/sling bags. I've been using think tank bags for years for my DSLR's and was excited to potentially get the Perception Pro when I got my XT1 but then ran into the same issue with the battery grip and it not fitting in the main camera body "pouch" deal. So I continued to search and search. On black Friday, I came across InCase, the makers of bags mainly for Apple products. I checked out their bags for cameras and came across their DSLR backpack. Check out reviews on YouTube etc. Decided to just buy it because along with the XT1 and grip, I have 3 lenses and x100s and other extra stuff and it was 50% off on BF.

A couple of things I like about it, it has top access for ease of pulling out the camera when you need it quick (yes battery grip and all). I love how it can fit up a 15 MBP, plus an iPad. For me I use a 13 MBP plus a small Wacom pro tablet (fits in the iPad slot) so it's perfect for when on the go. I like it's sleek design and the ability to store my lenses and bodies with no problem. 

I've had it for about a week now and I love it so far.

https://www.incase.com/shop/bags/incase-dslr-pro-pack/black/

I know your last line said cross body/sling, but I just thought I would share.

I've seen people squeeze a Nikon D800 into a Billingham Hadley Pro. Not that I wanted to do that but if you insist on leaving the battery grip on ... My Hadley Pro works fine with the X-T1 and the ArcaSwiss plate I have permanently attached. Don't own a battery grip so I can't try.