Sign in to follow this  
14KVN

Where is the 35mm f2.0 WR Lens ?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

According to the Road map the 35mm f2.0 WR was supposed to be listed  after the 16mm  but before the 90mm. The (0mm is being announced next monday so what about the new 35mm ????

The tentative announcement of this lens was only three months ago and I think the current roadmap (placing its introduction in the second half of 2015) is the only roadmap it was on. Fuji never suggested the 35 mm/2 would be introduced before the 90 mm/2.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ale S
      Hi all,
      i have a Tenba DNA 8 ( i love it ) that i use to take with me:
      - Fuji xt3
      - Fuji 23mm/f2
      - Fuji 50mm/f2
      - Viltrox 85mm
      - two batteries
      After purchasing the Viltrox there is no more space and the extraction of a lens has become uncomfortable.
      In the future maybe i will buy also the fuji 35mm/f2.
      Which bag would you recommend?
      I don't like leather bags and i would like to spend max 120 €.
      Thanks in advance.
      Ale
    • By yukosteel
      I have this lens (XF mount version) for about 4 month, and like how it performs on Fuji X-E2s.
      The only thing I was missing - is click-stop aperture. Today I've finally made that mod : )
      It's quite simple if you have proper tools and repair skills, so including related article to use:

Click-stop aperture for 7artisans 35mm F1.2 lens

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By tractorboyx
      I would like to start the campaign for a new XF23mm f1.4 WR lens.

The original 23mm is my most used lens, by a mile. But I seem to have managed to damage it with rain and snow, while shooting on the south coast this last week. It now has a watermark across one of the internal elements.

While I understand there is the f2.0 WR version, in my opinion it is not as good as the f1.4.

So Fuji, please could you update this excellent lens to include weather resistance

• By Ektachrome
      Could owners of the 35 f/2 please confirm whether this is normal or just a fault this guy had on a batch of lenses, please?

I was going to buy this lens for fast, quiet AF and quieter smoother MF in video, so the above would obviously make it unusable for focus pulls for the latter use, it’s not so much the noise (although that’s not great on one of the new ‘silent’ lenses), but the very visible, horrid visual judder as focus is pulled...
    • i'm 90% sure there will be an X-E4 the X-Pro3 and X-T4 have both been more focused towards professional use. i believe fuji should have a competitor for the sony a6000 line in the form of their X-E line. it will probably not get IBIS like the X-T4 but will get the same features as the new X100v just my opinion...and my hope...
    • They don't appear burned, but a but too shifted to the right. Perhaps is just a matter of taste. But as I say, most pictures, to just look 'normal', I have to compensate is by -1/3 or more typically -2/3.
    • Yes - provided you are using a version of the Adobe software which supports your camera. If you are using a subscription version of the Adobe software and keeping it updated then your camera should be supported.
    • Good morning friends! i have been browsing the internet but can’t seem to find a clear answer. Are Fujifilm camera profiles and film simulations now available for RAW files in Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Canera Raw please? I have been using this software for too many years to make a switch easily so I would be grateful for any feedback Thank you