Gloucester with X-Pro1 18 & 27mm

Iansky

I was out for my first trip with my new X-Pro1 last weekend (normally use X100s for street) and used the two lenses that came with the purchase.

I am delighted to say it performed incredibly well and outperforming the X100s for AF speed /accuracy, write speed and quality of image so one very happy new owner!

Here are some of the images from the day.

Glos 51

Glos 50

Glos 52

Glos 49

Glos 35

Glos 26

Glos 6

Glos 3

• 9 months later...

Thanks Bitingly Sharp,

The Xpro1 is still a great performer since the firmware update but has been relegated to backup camera as I traded some kit in to get the XPro2 (no regrets), I have also let the 27mm go as I was not using it but got a good price for it - keeping the 18mm though as it is a super performer and small.

I notice how sharp your photos are on here and I feel My screen name doesn't add up so much since although my images are sharp from my camera, when I put them on here even via an image hosting site like Photobucket, some have lost that edge. I think if I were to get prints of my images to frame, I may send the SD card to a good professional printer so it could be taken directly from the card. I thought putting them on Photobucket would have been better than they have turned out to be.