Can Fujifilm ship any of their new products?

richjac

I'm thinking specifically of the 27mm WR lens, the 70-300mm lens, and X-T30 ii.   The lenses were announce almost one year ago, but I have never seen them in stock anywhere.  X-E4 is available without the lens, but in order to get the kit discount, you have to wait... seemingly indefinitely.   Has there been any word from Fuji on when their new products might ship?

• 2 weeks later...

It does not seem to be available anywhere here in the U.S. I have it on order at B&H but it has "only" been a month. Amazon shows it as "currently unavailable." Other places all say back-ordered. There are no local camera stores to me, the closest one being over 100 miles away.

Patience is supposed to be a virtue.

• 3 weeks later...

I am still waiting for my December order from B&H as well as checking elsewhere with no success. I have asked a couple of vendors and they say they have no idea when they will be able to fill orders. It would be helpful if Fuji could issue some sort of statement for its customers. Of course, they are not the only company that keeps mum about product shipments.

• 1 month later...