X-E3 r-dial broken (again...)

Hi all guys, a few months ago I sent this camera for repair because the r-dial command was broken (purchased in March and used 3 times), the assistance service took about 1 month and a half to repair. Yesterday after some time I used this camera again and ... same problem the command broke again 😭. Now I think I will no longer send her for assistance, I ask if anyone had the same problem as me and how they solved it or if they found a way to configure shutter speeds.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 2 weeks later...

The push function on the rear-dials of the 'earlier' X cameras is quite prone to defects. I believe it was solved in the X-H1 and the X-T3 thereafter, but X-E3's have the earlier internal design. The push function could 'stick' in one function or between functions causing the rotate function not to work properly. If that happens, internal cleaning or replacing is the only option. Something that (most of) you can't do yourself.