Sensor cleaning potential problem and shutter-focus exposure jumps

mtom23

Hey guys, I got 2 issues I'm not sure where to find answers to, so if anyone can help me out here, would be much appreciated :D

1. I was in a hurry the other day while I was out and shooting, and noticed a speck of dust on the touchscreen preview - took the lens off, saw the speck on the sensor, and the only idea how to clean it was to take my alcohol free zeiss camera wipes and roll them on a qtip and swab the sensor left and right a bit. It cleaned the sensor, but it was moving while I was doing it. 

Today I found few YouTube videos that recommend cleaning with camera on and ibis off - but I didn't know that at the time. I've done it with camera off, and ibis was moving a bit. Could I've done some damage to the IBIS? It works as usual when I use the camera, but now I got extra worried and maybe exaggerating - when I'm in my office, in silence - when I turn the camera on I hear a little thump. Is this normal? Do you hear your X-S10 doing similar sound when you power it on?

And the second "issue

2. When I halfway press to focus, I get a very short flash on the touchscreen, I've recorded it with a phone you can see it on the video - it's not top quality video (for size sake) but you'll see what happens, so you can let me know if this is normal or not. Regular XF 18-55 lens, and it happens with OIS on or off.

https://i.imgur.com/TJVqBak.mp4

Thanks!