Hello All!

Rastadori

Hi everyone

Excited to join the Fuji X Forum. My name is Daniel, and I'm really looking forward to exploring and connecting with artists here who have a passion for the X system like I do.

I've been photographing since 2011, I started with skateboarding, then landscapes from 2013-2018, and then portraits. After 2020, portraits were difficult to schedule and shoot because of the pandemic and to be honest, it wasn't really my calling. Fast forward to beginning of this year and I began fully back on Landscapes with some wildlife. I feel that this really has made me happy.

I've picked up my first Fuji camera back in 2013 with an Xpro 1. I loved the camera but eventually got a XT10 in 2015. After that its all been a joy to play with many other cameras (xe2, xt3, and now using xt4)

I wanted to upload some of my work but it seems that the files are a little too big. See my work below; You can also see my work on Instagram @dcfotographs

Img1

Img2

Img3

Img4

Thank you all, looking forward to interacting with the group.