What's y'all's favorite settings for C1-C4?

SuperMentality

Hello y'all,

I've been really interested in getting to know y'all's settings for the C1 through C4. I've been really having a hard time deciding on how to set those up.

No I did see some recipes something of a cookbook for film simulation and color clarity and things like that, which got me really really interested in them, but don't know what the best way to implement them are.

I've just been a little bit overwhelmed with how much customization there is on the camera and just wanted to get a little bit of community insight on how you all have been setting up these features on your cameras.

I getting really excited to bounce ideas from everybody. I love getting ideas on how to better my photography and would love feedback on y'all's unique photo style and how you get your best shots using those custom settings.

I must admit that I was excited at the possibilities of using the settings but now rarely use them - partly because I can't remember everything I had set up.

Should probably be methodical and create groups of settings that are commonly used and label them appropriately - its good that you can set everything up using your computer.