Command Dial wheel not switching on XT3

Amowraaa

I followed along some youtube tutorials about assigning your command dials. Now, for some reason every possible settings I did with the ISO, Aperture, Shutterspeed, etc. to at least find the way to make the dial switch is not working.

It does adjust the assigned command, but, like I said, it doesn't switch from ex: ISO to Aperture. Can someone educate me please? I'm fairly new to Fujifilm and I'm loving it so much that it bothers me that the pressing buttons doesn't work.

Here are the inserted pictures, hope it helps. Thank you!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

The image of the screen shows M for manual, lower left next to the movie camera (movie mode). The half circle facing up represents your front dial and the half circle facing down represents your rear dial and they are set to SS and ISO respectively. You can reverse that in the menu under camera settings.

David

2 hours ago, dward said:

The image of the screen shows M for manual, lower left next to the movie camera (movie mode). The half circle facing up represents your front dial and the half circle facing down represents your rear dial and they are set to SS and ISO respectively. You can reverse that in the menu under camera settings.

David

Well spotted - I hadn't noticed those half circles