Street Photography in Bronte Country

pjmimages

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Flyer
      Hello,
      All of a sudden, the image preview function (to preview the image just shot) stopped working when using the optical viewfinder. (Works fine with the EVF).
      Has anybody had this problem before? Anything I can do short of sending it back?
      Many thanks!
      Hani 
    • By Fujistreet
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpiBcWIfEt8

• By Fujistreet
      GR or Fuji? Why not both?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3qFJNehRL0
    • By jjv1990
      I recently bought my xpro3 but I have an issue with the evf when I half press the shutter button, sometimes the screen is glitching with purple or pink  abstract patches on some areas of the evf screen. It happens quickly and disappear after it focus on the subject. It does this when the camera and lens are having trouble with what it focus. And also this happens randomly. I used xf 35mm f1.4 as it is my only lens for now. Anyone had this issue? I havent update my camera yet, since I can't download as they halt the current firmware for now. Please help. 
    • By Ketsada UNs
      Post great street photos of you for people to watch and exchange.
      Street photos anywhere in the world !

• After upgrading my iPhone to IOS 15 the Cam Remote app fails to connect to the camera (X100V). Re-installed the app - no change. Anyone with the same issue, and hopefully a solution?
    • No, perhaps I was not clear. Just about the only thing that keeps you from using es is having a flash unit attached. I regularly use electronic shutter with very long exposures when I am outdoors, it saves wear and tear on the mechanical shutter. So something else is going on. Try a full reset and see if that clears it up as well as making sure you have the latest firmware installed. Having tethering would be nice, but Fujifilm seems to have saved that for the X-T3, X-T4, etc.
    • Ah, that's probably what it is then - I'm using a slow exposure and no flash. I just have the 1st and 3rd options on my menu. I bought a mirrorless camera because I thought it would be better than my dslrs but it's pretty useless for what I wanted it for. No live view/tethering  And can't even use the electronic shutter  Yet I can take a 4k video. It doesn't make sense that I can do that but can't take a still.  Louise  
    • That is odd, there are very few other settings that limit using es. Having a flash unit attached is one, but I would have thought that would also keep you from using ms+es. Mines does this: Have you upgraded to the most recent firmware? This may sound drastic, have you copied you settings down somewhere and tried a full reset?
    • Thanks for the reply. I don't have that choice in my x-t30 menu  It's just MS or ES/MS with ES for fast exposures i.e. 1/4000s Louise