Tilt/Shift for GFX100s (any experiences with adapter+Canons T/S)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi,

I’m thinking about purchasing the GFX100s for architecture photography.
Can anyone share their experience?

What Tilt/shift lens can I can use? I don’t believe that Fuji offers a T/S, correct?Currently, I’m using a Canon 5DMK IV with the EF 24 T/S. Is there a way to use that lens on the GFX100s? 

Thank you,

Mark

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By K PRETHVIRAJ
      I was imagining if ,fujifilm itself or any third parties ,make a auto focusing speedbooster to use fujifilm gfx lenses on fujifilm x series camera's !! . i might sound stupid , but actually it has great benefits in many area's . people who own x series and gfx series ,don't have to buy different lenses . also the camera industry is slowly shifting to medium format from full frame , so we will start seeing speedbooster for gfx lenses to different fullframe mount's of other manufacturer cameras too . so what do you think about this ? ,let's us all share our opinion's here ! about this , so maybe this might lead to a speedbooster ,like we said ! ,from fujifilm or third parties !! ,since many are using gfx camera's these day's ,who also has a x series body with them . so share your opinion's about this here , have a nice day !
    • By thehiddenglobe
      Hi guys, 
      I am new to this forum, I have in the past year purchased an XT30, which came with the kit lens 15-45mm 3.5-5.6. 

I’m looking for a new lens with the primary usage of travel photography. 
      So far I’ve been looking at the 18-55mm 2.8-4.0 or the 35mm F2.
      I am looking for a lens that will cover most scenarios when travelling. Nothing hugely fancy, anyone have any ideas?
      Cheers guys 
      Alex

• By 6mon
      Hi All
      I have the 35mm f1.4 that I like a lot. It's kinda welded to my xpro2 as it takes 99% of my photos. I like the simplicity of the 50mm equivalent fov, and the fact I can use it for almost everything.
      I'm looking for another 35mm lens, with a wider opening, as 1.4 does not always take enough light in (I do a lot of portraits at night). So I'm considering the Mitakon 35mm f0.95, which seems to have a lot of good user reviews. I can get it used under 400€ I think. 
      Meanwhile, 7artisans announced a similar lens for half that price which, if I am to believe the hype, is equal if not better than the Mitakon.
      Should I believe it, and get the 7 artisans?
      Or should I consider that 7artisans sent their best copies for youtubers for review, and that in reality, a 250$ lens can't be as good as a 550$ one? in which case I should get the Mitakon?
      6mon
    • By AllanY
      I am struggling with underexposed videos using my X-T3 and 10-24mm with interior Real Estate videos even with a decent amount of natural and ambient light. The footage is just too dark unless I pump up the ISO to 4000 where it gets really noisy.
      What are the best wide-angle lenses for the X-T3 with regards to interior Real Estate videography where it's usually low light? Also, is there a budget friendly option? I've gone through the Complete Overview of X Mount Lenses but I was hoping for some recommendations specific to the industry and video.
      Thanks for any help guys!
      Settings:
      4K 29.97P I would prefer 59.94P to slow down some shots YouTube encoding prefers 30P ss60 F4.0 ISO 800-4000 200Mbps H.264 / H.265 Long GOP / ALL-Intra Eterna Custom White Balance DR400 Film Simulation Recording / F-Log Recording
    • Fujifilm has a standalone raw converter program that turns your raw images into either jpeg or tiff files. It has quite a few tools, of course you can then import the jpeg or tiff files into image editors for further processing if you want. https://fujifilm-x.com/en-us/support/compatibility/software/raw-file-converter-ex-powered-by-silkypix/ https://fujifilm-x.com/en-us/support/download/software/raw-file-converter-ex-powered-by-silkypix/
    • What do you thing to add your work on Wikipedia ? i stat some day ago something similar on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujifilm_X-mount#:~:text=Pro%3B 26 mm-,Third Party X mount lenses comparizon,-[48][edit]  
    • I am using a Fuji xt30. When I go into the Q menu I can alter the choices, for example to change the ISO, using the touch screen. However, when I try to do this with the rear command dial, it does not toggle between the options. How do I reset or get the rear command dial to do this? thanks  Ravenstonedale
    • Hey Folks- new Fujifilm XE-4 owner looking to upgrade my photo editing skills by using the RAW files to produce a final product rather than the jpegs.  Unfortunately my iMac Photos does not support the RAW files from the E-4.  I just learned that even the most recent version of the iMac iOS system (Big Sur) doesn't support the XE-4 RAW images.  So I'm seeking input on a photo editor that runs on an older iMac (2012 year model w/ 8 mgs of RAM, Intell Core i5 processor and plenty of hard drive storage) that does support Fujifilm XE-4 RAW images.  I am not a professional photographer, just an amateur looking to upgrade his skill and craft.  TIA for suggestions and advice. 
    • Left Olympus this week New X-T3, 16-55, 50-230xc, 50 2.0 even trade for My Olympus Gear. Previously Shot with Fuji X-T1. Exited and looking forward to shooting and editing new Images.