Power Banks without Power Delivery for Fuji cameras

Bedouin

Fuji recommends two power banks with Power Delivery (Sponsored by Anker?)

But in the comments, one or two posters say that Power Delivery is not necessary.

Also, this guy...

... says that he uses this regular and cheap power bank which allows him to power his XT3 for “10 hours”.

So, have you tried a power bank like the one mentioned by the Youtube reviewer with your Fuji camera? How was your experience with it? How much time it powers the camera?

• 2 months later...
On 8/31/2021 at 7:08 PM, Bedouin said:

Fuji recommends two power banks with Power Delivery (Sponsored by Anker?)

But in the comments, one or two posters say that Power Delivery is not necessary.

Also, this guy...

... says that he uses this regular and cheap power bank which allows him to power his XT3 for “10 hours”.

So, have you tried a power bank like the one mentioned by the Youtube reviewer with your Fuji camera? How was your experience with it? How much time it powers the camera?

it's better to use power bank with power delivery... and you can actually use any power bank with power delivery feature. it's safer and faster to charge/power the fujifilm camera.... and i have used power bank without pd with my camera too... after checking the voltage compatibility etc... but the power bank's with power delivery are noticeably faster... and they are available in the similar price as power bank's without power delivery... so since the price is similar... it's always better to use power bank's with power delivery !.. i hope this helps.. have a nice day !.