Long Eye Cup for X-T10?

fooltech

Rented the X-T10 to see if it’s right for me, and immediately see that the viewfinder eye cup barely protrudes out, making for a squashed nose against the screen situation, which I also found with the X-T1. Luckily, Fujifilm made a Long Eye Cup for X-T1 which was only $15, but it doesn’t appear as if there is one available for the X-T10. This is a real deal breaker for me, because even with my nose crushed against the back display, I still can’t see all of the EVF.

I suppose at Fuji they might consider doing this for the X-T10 too although I suspect that they did it with the X-T1 in the first place because the first version of the eyecup (apparently because I never had that problem) kept of falling off.

I don’t even know if the eyecup of the X-10 is removable and replaceable, is it?

Some people hacked the X-T1 eyecup and made another longer one by grafting other eyecups onto it

As you can see here

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/04/14/fuji-x-t1-ergonomic-dyi-improvements-by-ronald-grauer/

http://www.shuttercount.co.uk/tag/modifying-an-x-t1/

So, you might go down the same road.

It is possible that as the camera finds a larger market share, more third party accessories will appear on the market, whether made by some Chinese company or way more expensively by some western counterpart.