ISO using front shutter command dial

Afterimage

I prefer to shoot manually in that I want the front command dial to be shutter speed and iso and the back command dial to be aperture. I have the Fuji XT4 and have set the iso dial to C and the shutter speed dial to T and the 16-80 lens to A. However, I get auto iso on the screen rather than just iso. And that impacts the aperture settings. How do I get the camera in just iso mode?

I also have the Fuji X100V and have set the camera as above and it is not in Auto ISO mode. Just iso. 

I am concerned that the XT4 may not be operating correctly.

I don’t have my camera with me to confirm but I recall the Auto ISO settings remain available along with the individual ISO values. I think you need to scroll past the Auto ISO settings. Once you get past the three Auto ISO settings you should see the individual settings.

It is also possible you need to press the dial to switch from aperture control to ISO. 

Just to be sure, make sure your exposure compensation is set to zero, just to remove that as a variable.

Finally, I think you meant to say your ISO was set to Command?

Hope this helps,

David