Next version of Fuji x100

hello and greetings to all!  i hope summer is treating you well.   Does any one have any information/rumors on the next version of the x100? none of the roadmaps or posts on the main page seem to mention a new version of the x100.   if I'm not mistaken it gets updated every about two years? I currently have or rather had an x100v but it broke so they gave me a full store credit.  I'm looking to get a new camera but I'm a little hesitant to repurchase the x100v if a new one will be released in the next few months. I'm looking at the Nikon zfc as a temporary replacement till a new x100 comes out.  yes i know the yare two totally different types cameras but my pictures are mostly for social media and client websites so the x100 series suited me just fine over the years.  plus the chicks dig it.  ( way better than a  gold necklace lol let me tell you!) I will admit i do suffer a bit from latest and greatest syndrome so i buy and sell more often than most.  That being said i have a x100v  kaza deluxe half case, with matching pouch, strap and lens cap sticker for sale if anyone is interested.  I also have a 49mm cinebloom 20% filter, red shutter button and red metal thumb grip.   

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!