How to connect X Pro3 with studio flash lights?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello, Im new to this forum and was wondering if i could find some help here before a photoshoot I have in the morning. I purchased an X Pro3 and cannot find a way to sync my camara to my studio lights (Allienbees) with a godox trigger. On the Flash Function setting and Sync Terminal the flash option is off and doesnt allow me to change it. I used the same set up with my x100t and worked fine. Any leads? Appreciate any help so thanks!

Felipe 

IMG_1036.JPG

IMG_1037.JPG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Why? This is an APS-C lens and likely not to have an image circle that will cover the medium format sensor.
    • How long did you leave the battery out? Try leaving the battery out for at least four days to make sure the smaller internal “battery” completely discharges. You will have to re-enter all of your default menu settings again. By Sim cards, do you mean the SD cards? Were you trying to pair the camera to a phone?
    • I have the same problem here. Tried on 2 pc's, both running an i7 and the software and .raf files are all stored on fast SSD's. 1 PC is 6 years old, so it's not the latest i7 but it holds up well, the other one is an expensive gaming laptop from 4 years ago and it's quite a bit faster. But the CPU load doesn't even top 60% (and that's just a short peak). It's not an issue of the pc's being too slow to handle it. X-T3 FW 4.12 is connected using the brand new supplied usb cable connected to an USB 3 port. Also tried different cables. Not that any of that cable stuff matters, it doesn't áctually use the camera to process the pictures, it's just DRM. That would be kind of ridiculous. I tried X Raw Studio version 1.14 which is the latest version and I also tried version 1.12. Same problem.
    • Hi all,   Just wondered if there was another way to use multiple exposures besides going into the menu. The X-T3 has it on the top dial, and the X-pro2 has it on the drive button. Perhaps it can be set as a shortcut? Thanks, Darren Instagram: @sacks
    • Godox has released a firmware update to the X2T trigger. I have done the upgrade but not tried the setup yet. Fixed in update v1.2: 1. Fix the occasional stuck problem when using it on the camera.2. Optimize the algorithm logic of the AF focus lamp to support the use of the AF focus lamp in extremely dark places.