GFX100s with the M1 chipped iPad Pro?

I’m reading a number of rave reviews about the 2021 iPad pro, including from a photographer with the GFX50s.

anyone tested it with the 100s?

I am very tempted. I have currently a dated surface pro notebook, but have a number of Apple product.

I’d also love to know how Lr preforms on it. I realise that both the GFX100S and the iPad Pro are extremely new on the market and I’m asking a lot with this question 

• 8 months later...

I have not tested with the 100s but I have used the 50r it with the iPad Pro I purchased 12/31/21.  I've uploaded both RAW and JPEG's and it worked flawlessly AND FAST!

I couldn't be happier with the workflow.  I am in the process of ordering the 100s as I'll be taking it, with my 50R system on a two month photo tour of the Yukon and Alaska.  I will not be taking my MacBook Air with me on this trip - only the iPad.

Edited by jlmphotos

• 3 weeks later...

Revision:  I purchased the 100s last week to use in conjunction with my 50R.  The iPad Pro works PHENOMENALLY!!! The JPEG's plus the lossless and uncompressed RAW files work just fine.  Load fast - I use LR on the iPad.

And I still stand by my decision not to take my laptop on my Alaska trip.  Only the iPad Pro this time.

Edited by jlmphotos
Updated