Display screen blinking

Krefu

I recently bought fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR lens for my fujifilm x-t30 and it's my first lens for that camera. Before I attach the lens to the camera display works really well and fast but as soon as I attach the lens the camera gets really slow and example when I go to viewfinder the screen starts blinking by going complete black and the coming again. It feels like it cannot handle the lens. Also the firmwares are up to date and tried to reset with taking battery complete out, but nothing seems to help. I'm wondering is lens compatibility the camera or is something else causing the problem? 

Look for corrosion and try very carefully to clean the contacts. Do the same on the camera side, but be even more careful not to touch the sensor. Was the camara used, too? Would be good to test another lens so you could rule out where the problem lies.

I'll try that and see if it works, yea the camera was used one as well and i bought it from camera shop. Also it feels like when I open the viewfinder then the screen really starts to flashing. 

Edited by Krefu