X-S10 Accessories

Coming from the M50 I was used to having a lot of online guidance for how to choose accessories for my camera choice depending on what my intended usage was.  I've had to feel it out as I go with the X-S10, which does not have quite the widespread coverage the M50 had.  I was noticing a lot of requests for items in this forum, often for simple functionality such as cable releases, eyecups and the like and thought it might be useful to start a thread sharing a few basic details about how we use our cameras, what we found worked well, what did not work out/was a waste of money, and links to where to find them.  Hopefully this is helpful to others.

Use: Photos only, no video

Type: Portrait, candid, street, protest & landscape

One note: I am patient on what I buy, am willing to buy used, and usually have a price in mind when I add to a watch list/wish list. 

Any must have accessories for photos that I've missed here? Any alternatives to this setup that make more sense? What are you all carrying?

i also switched from a mirrorless canon to the x-s10, but from the M5

bags...too many bags...i never have the perfect bag...2 shoulder bags, 1 sling, 3 backpacks...

i also use a peak design leash for whenever i need to throw the camera over my shoulder, otherwise i attach a pd cuff

recently got a national geographic carbon tripod which seems really well made and goes up to 1.8m and it was only 100€

what is waiting in my basket on amazon is a set of 2 patona batteries, a nitecore dual charger and an L plate similar to the smallrig one but for half the price

the camera is quite new to the market and a different form factor from the regular fuji style of bodies so it makes sense that there aren't that many dedicated accessories yet, but this will change