X Pro 2...with my lenses?

Thinking of switching to an X Pro 2...never used them. However, how is the OVF with my lenses? 14 2.8, 23 1.4, 56 1.2. Thinking they all might be blocked in some way, or hard to use? 

Is there an an OVF like external adapter that would work with the 14, similar to how Leica or the X70 has?

Not a deal killer, I can still use the EVF if these are blocked.

I'd probably pick up the new 27 WR lens also.

I have an X-T* camera now (which are cheaper and more dials and buttons)... but just prefer rangefinder left evf placement, like my X-E3. 

Edited by jpickles
adding lens

• 1 month later...

Hi jpickles, the 23/1.4 and the 56/1.2 will block a significant part of the OVF of the X-Pro2. It will be a little bit less when you use the optional square metal lenshood. The one for the 23/1.4 will also fit on the 56/1.2. The 14/2.8 is less obstructing the OVF esp. when you remove the lenshood. However, the framelines for the 14mm will be outside your OVF. Best switch to EVF for that lens. The 16mm will roughly be the max. for the OVF (representing the entire OVF view (no framelines displayed).