Ambiguous Charging Instructions for X100V?

I just bought an X100V and  want to charge it.  As Fuji did not include a charger with their expensive camera (!), I ordered one off Amazon.

Until it gets here, I know I have the option of charging it via a computer USB cable, but the instructions are unclear.

The instructions say you cannot charge an X100V  from a USB hub (WHY?) and also this:

USB charging is available with computers with a manufacturer-approved operating system and USB interface.

What is a "manufacturer approved operating system?"  I would call and ask Fuji these questions, but I couldn't find a phone contact number.

Any ideas what these instructions ( computers with a manufacturer-approved operating system and USB interface) refer to?  Any idea why you cannot use a USB Hub?

I would be charging it from a 4 year old Imac.

Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

I charged mine plugging into a usb wall block for the few days until my Nitecore charger arrived, no problem. I suspect Fuji's 'ambiguous specificity' 🤔 about charging is to protect themselves from liability for damage if someone plugs the camera into a cheap charging block and something bad happens. I think it's wise to charge the battery outside the camera in any case, and it is kind of lame of Fuji not to include a charger (as do Canon, Nikon et al....).