Fujifilm USA Repair Center and X-S10 issues

My X-S10 recently experienced the "TURN OFF THE CAMERA AND TURN ON AGAIN" coupled with jump in the image upon power up.  I sent the camera in for service and when I got it back the repair ticket stated "top cover replaced".  Unfortunately about half of the top cover dials and buttons did not work, so I sent it back a second time.  After receiving it back after the second repair all of the buttons work but the eye sensor does not sense anything (yes I know how to change modes, etc).  

So, I know that it needs to go back again, but before I send it in I'm trying to check everything I can think of.  One issue that briefly arose was some pretty severe lag using the evf, but that went away as I was cycling through different lenses and comparing to my XT-1.  I'm not sure I have a question, but wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to be sure I get a fully functional camera.  I have been complaining as politely as possible to Fuji and Adorama but short of hiring an attorney (which would cost more than the camera), I'm lost.  I've been wondering if I should have shelled out a few more dollars to get the XT-4 which I bet is a more robust camera.

10 hours ago, Robert E said:

"TURN OFF THE CAMERA AND TURN ON AGAIN"

This is one of the more common error messages with Fujifilm cameras. It happens across the range, so buying an X-T4 doesn't rule out the error. In most of the cases it comes down to two issues: (a) card read/write issues - also when switching on, the camera tries to read the cards or (b) unable to detect the lens (sometimes combined with f0 message on screen). 

Possible remedies: use only Fuji recommended cards. Fuji cameras are extremely susceptible to cards. I never lost images due to card issues until I started to work with Fuji. It happened a couple of times already. As for the lens, try to demount/mount the lens again.

As for the repair service: did Fuji USA repair the camera or Adorama themselves (or their partner)? I use Fujifilm Professional Service (FPS) here in Europe and have noticed that their quality differs greatly per country. I've been told that FPS USA is rather good and almost on the same level as those PS-ses from Canon, Nikon and Sony. I assume your camera is still under warranty and Adorama should solve the issue regardless of which repair service they use. Seek publicity also on Adoramas user review board.