Zhiyun weebill S to support Electronic Follow Focus for Fujifilm Camera (XT4)

Aalochak

I am planning to buy a gimbal again. My kit includes an XT4 and xf 16-80mm f4 lens and a few third party manual lenses. I had Zhiyun weebill S in the past it had worked great even though i always felt my set up was a little heavy for the gimbal but it handled it well not great. Anyways now i am planning to buy Crane 2S but again it still doesn't support Electronic Follow Focus for fujifilm cameras where as DJI and Moza Gimbal support Fujifilm cameras. So before buying any Gimbal i just enquired directly with Zhiyun and they say that they are working on bringing Electronic Follow Focus feature for fujifilm cameras. Thats seriously a ray of hope for me, i really like Zhiyun Gimbals i have used the weebill S, Crane 2, Crane 3 and Crane 3s for my shoots. Removable batteries, amazing build/ergonomics and plenty of headroom for all sorts of cameras is just something the compilation lacks and Zhiyun has. But the lack of features towards Fujifilm cameras is just frustrating but i am happy that they are working on it. Right now we can just control the ISO of the camera and start/stop recording. Election follow focus will be a game changer if they impliment it right and fast.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 4 months later...