EVF on the X-T1

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have a minor problem -- actually it's not even a problem...

Anyway, I inadvertently changed something somewhere in the menus.  Now, let's say I'm focusing on a subject, once I hold down the shutter release button for a second or so, the EVF view enlarges to like 100%.  I don't want that as it doesn't suit my purposes.

How do I change it back to normal.  This was especially troublesome yesterday while shooting a small kids T-Ball game.  I would focus on the batter, and as I kept my finger on the shutter button pressed 1/2 way down, waiting for the swing, the eve zoomed in to like 100%.  It wasn't like that before so I know I pressed, or changed something.

Any quick thoughts?  I just haven't had time to go through the manual, or Rico's book to change it back.

Thank you all,

Jorge

If you have SHOOTING MENU 5 -> AF+MF ON and in SET-UP MENU 1 -> SCREEN SETUP -> FOCUS CHECK ON this might happen.

It means that you can manual focus while in AF mode AND the FOCUS CHECK ON means you will get a 100% view of the focus field when you turn the manual focus ring.