xpro3 backorder issues?

• 5 weeks later...

For some reason maybe Covid related shipping delays which is what I was told by a couple of fujifilm equipment sources the newer cameras and glass have been on backorder everywhere I have searched. Places where from past experience I would normally expect early availability. I got tired waiting for an XF70-300mm after three months and cancelled the order. I finally located an obscure source on the West coast that delivered promptly this week. My experience with the bigger vendors in the major cities on the East coast as well as a couple of formerly reliable and competitive sources in Japan has not been good and none were able to procure much less deliver several items I have been seeking this year. It is probably partly due to my lack of connections or leverage. It's like trying to buy ammunition. Go figure....and good luck. 

When you finally get hold of an XPro3, I would be very interested to hear about your initial impressions and experience. Please post.