Twin flash advice needed

2 hours ago, Marimera said:

I'm a Fujifilm XT-2 user, can you please advice me a twin flash that fits my camera? Thank you.

is it for macro photography ?. then there is ring light/flash compatible with fujifilm xt -2. i saw one recently on amazon , 

Dual Macro LED Ring Flash for Fujifilm xt-2

here ,is this what you are looking for ? .or are you looking for high speed sync flashes with remote trigger ? . let me know . so i will get you some recommendations , which you can check . have a nice day !

20 minutes ago, K PRETHVIRAJ said:

is it for macro photography ?. then there is ring light/flash compatible with fujifilm xt -2. i saw one recently on amazon , 

Dual Macro LED Ring Flash for Fujifilm xt-2

here ,is this what you are looking for ? .or are you looking for high speed sync flashes with remote trigger ? . let me know . so i will get you some recommendations , which you can check . have a nice day !

I want to use it for dental photography. I tried ring flash but it caused light reflection on teeth so twin flash is more compatible for dental photography. But I couldn't find any twin flash that fits fujifilm.

16 minutes ago, Marimera said:

I want to use it for dental photography. I tried ring flash but it caused light reflection on teeth so twin flash is more compatible for dental photography. But I couldn't find any twin flash that fits fujifilm.

does a probe len's work for your way of dental photography. then there is a probe lens with in-built led lights

VENUS OPTICS LAOWA PROBE LENS

but it's ef mount , so you need a speedbooster to use it ( speedboosters are better than normal adapter's)

VILTROX SPEEDBOOSTER MARK 2

so check this and see if it work's . since i guessed you have to do dental photography occasionally . i think this will be very useful . but if you only need the twin flash , then i will let you know when someone release a version compatible with fujifilm !. so let me know. have a nice day !

Edited by K PRETHVIRAJ

40 minutes ago, K PRETHVIRAJ said:

does a probe len's work for your way of dental photography. then there is a probe lens with in-built led lights

VENUS OPTICS LAOWA PROBE LENS

but it's ef mount , so you need a speedbooster to use it ( speedboosters are better than normal adapter's)

VILTROX SPEEDBOOSTER MARK 2

so check this and see if it work's . since i guessed you have to do dental photography occasionally . i think this will be very useful . but if you only need the twin flash , then i will let you know when someone release a version compatible with fujifilm !. so let me know. have a nice day !

Probably i will buy samyang or rokinon 100mm f2.8 macro lens. But no matter which lens I use, the flash connection must be fujifilm compatible. 

3 minutes ago, Marimera said:

Probably i will buy samyang or rokinon 100mm f2.8 macro lens. But no matter which lens I use, the flash connection must be fujifilm compatible. 

i send you the link to rokinon , they both are similar , but rokinon is 50$ cheaper in amazon , i send you the lowest priced deal i could find now. but for now ,no one has released fujfilm compatible twin flashes . i will let you know when someone does make it available . i checked if fujifilm compatible trigger's could trigger the wirelessly triggered meike twin flash for canon and nikon , but it won't work . so let's wait . but have you checked the probe lens i told about ? , if you want i can show you a video where it's used along with the visuals . i thought it was better for this job . but it's your choice . anyway i'll share a link to a youtube video in which it is used !

i hope this helps . have a nice day ahead !

10 hours ago, K PRETHVIRAJ said:

i send you the link to rokinon , they both are similar , but rokinon is 50$ cheaper in amazon , i send you the lowest priced deal i could find now. but for now ,no one has released fujfilm compatible twin flashes . i will let you know when someone does make it available . i checked if fujifilm compatible trigger's could trigger the wirelessly triggered meike twin flash for canon and nikon , but it won't work . so let's wait . but have you checked the probe lens i told about ? , if you want i can show you a video where it's used along with the visuals . i thought it was better for this job . but it's your choice . anyway i'll share a link to a youtube video in which it is used !

i hope this helps . have a nice day ahead !

I usually shot smile photo. I think that this lens shots small area, like a 1-2 teeth area. In dentistry, everybody usually use 105 or 100mm macro lens. 

13 hours ago, Marimera said:

I usually shot smile photo. I think that this lens shots small area, like a 1-2 teeth area. In dentistry, everybody usually use 105 or 100mm macro lens. 

i actually didn't know much about dental photography, so i thought probe lens could work too ! . thanks for the information my friend !. have a great day ahead !

19 hours ago, K PRETHVIRAJ said:

i actually didn't know much about dental photography, so i thought probe lens could work too ! . thanks for the information my friend !. have a great day ahead !

Can i ask a question? İf i buy a tll receiver (like a godox xpro-f or x2t-f), i can connect tll flash. So how can i find a small tll flash to connect tll receiver? (like a twin flash)

14 hours ago, Marimera said:

Can i ask a question? İf i buy a tll receiver (like a godox xpro-f or x2t-f), i can connect tll flash. So how can i find a small tll flash to connect tll receiver? (like a twin flash)

godox ttl receiver works with godox flash only and as i said godox doesn't have twin flash. also i even searched if it could trigger twin flashes from meike etc.. but as far as i know it doesn't work !. but if you can use flashes like GODOX V1 which has more diffusion than the traditional flashes with a godox trigger like GODOX X2T-F, that would work till godox makes a twin flash for any system , since godox trigger can connect with godox or flashpoint flashes made for any systems wirelessly. but the trigger's won't connect to the twin flashes made by other manufacturers like meike who has a wirelessly triggered twin flash for other systems (as far as i checked ). ). so there is no twin flash for fujifilm system for now ,but you can also check if you can get 2 small godox flashes and strap on the lens temporarily like a twin flash and connect both to the godox receiver !.

Godox TT350F (smallest godox HSS flash)

Godox X2T-F (wireless trigger latest version compatible with all godox and flashpoint flash)

GODOX V1-F round type flash which has more diffused flash

so here's the links to each for the lowest price i found . you could buy two TT350F and use gaff tape or make a diy rig to make it into a twn flash and trigger it wirelessly after mounting it on lens. it will be similar to using twin flash with more power !. the diy setup won't look pretty , but it will get your job done perfectly !. i hope this helps. have a nice day my friend. 

2 hours ago, K PRETHVIRAJ said:

godox ttl receiver works with godox flash only and as i said godox doesn't have twin flash. also i even searched if it could trigger twin flashes from meike etc.. but as far as i know it doesn't work !. but if you can use flashes like GODOX V1 which has more diffusion than the traditional flashes with a godox trigger like GODOX X2T-F, that would work till godox makes a twin flash for any system , since godox trigger can connect with godox or flashpoint flashes made for any systems wirelessly. but the trigger's won't connect to the twin flashes made by other manufacturers like meike who has a wirelessly triggered twin flash for other systems (as far as i checked ). ). so there is no twin flash for fujifilm system for now ,but you can also check if you can get 2 small godox flashes and strap on the lens temporarily like a twin flash and connect both to the godox receiver !.

Godox TT350F (smallest godox HSS flash)

Godox X2T-F (wireless trigger latest version compatible with all godox and flashpoint flash)

GODOX V1-F round type flash which has more diffused flash

so here's the links to each for the lowest price i found . you could buy two TT350F and use gaff tape or make a diy rig to make it into a twn flash and trigger it wirelessly after mounting it on lens. it will be similar to using twin flash with more power !. the diy setup won't look pretty , but it will get your job done perfectly !. i hope this helps. have a nice day my friend. 

Thank you for your help.

I guess, i will buy godox x2t or xpro trigger. And buy 2 godox tt350 flash. I will connect this two flashes with owl bracket.

this is the bracket link;

https://www.owlbracket.com

Are godox tt350 flashes can connect this bracket?

In addition, i used nikon r1c1 twin flash before. Is Tt350 more strong than r1c1? Does it make me feel similar effectivity?

fuji ef-x20 flash is compatible with godox x2t? I think that this flash is smallest one. Or i will buy fujifilm ef-w1 trigger and connect ef-x20.

Edited by Marimera

6 hours ago, Marimera said:

Thank you for your help.

I guess, i will buy godox x2t or xpro trigger. And buy 2 godox tt350 flash. I will connect this two flashes with owl bracket.

this is the bracket link;

https://www.owlbracket.com

Are godox tt350 flashes can connect this bracket?

In addition, i used nikon r1c1 twin flash before. Is Tt350 more strong than r1c1? Does it make me feel similar effectivity?

fuji ef-x20 flash is compatible with godox x2t? I think that this flash is smallest one. Or i will buy fujifilm ef-w1 trigger and connect ef-x20.

godox tt350 is having the lowest price among the smallest flashes for fujifilm. also it has more power and faster recycle time than fujifilm ef-x20 also better results in hss mode . according to forums godox tt350 is more powerful than nikon r1c1 too. also godox x2t trigger is latest version ,newer than the godox xpro trigger. i hope this helps. have a nice day !

Edited by K PRETHVIRAJ