Fuji x-S10 best for vlogging?

Hi there, thanks for this discussion everyone. I've learnt a lot here! 

I thought I found the ultimate solution for Vlogging, interviews, Web meetings, 4K Video and recreational photography, I may have been wrong with the X-S10...?

I already planned to buy a ATEM Blackmagic Live Pro, to steam and use the webcam function linking from the controller's USB. From the discussion it seems like that would be my only option if I was wishing to use the X-S10 as a live camera with its in-built features. 

I'm now very torn between the X-S10, A600 and A6400. 

Any other cameras people would recommend for a similar price and use case, ideally without having to use a video controller? 

I've used a friend's Fujifilm and I would like to join the tribe, but I'm concerned about having to always lug around the ATEM controller and HDMI cable if I want to stream or go live. 

Any thoughts or ideas here would be appreciated, thank you! 

4 hours ago, Hasani-Fuji said:

Hi there, thanks for this discussion everyone. I've learnt a lot here! 

I thought I found the ultimate solution for Vlogging, interviews, Web meetings, 4K Video and recreational photography, I may have been wrong with the X-S10...?

I already planned to buy a ATEM Blackmagic Live Pro, to steam and use the webcam function linking from the controller's USB. From the discussion it seems like that would be my only option if I was wishing to use the X-S10 as a live camera with its in-built features. 

I'm now very torn between the X-S10, A600 and A6400. 

Any other cameras people would recommend for a similar price and use case, ideally without having to use a video controller? 

I've used a friend's Fujifilm and I would like to join the tribe, but I'm concerned about having to always lug around the ATEM controller and HDMI cable if I want to stream or go live. 

Any thoughts or ideas here would be appreciated, thank you! 

xt-3 would work well ! in fujifilm family . outside fujifilm you can get sonya72 with kit lens in the similar price of fujifilm xt30 with the kit lens ,in canon you can get rp which is good for vlogging as i heard in the similar price range . but all those have modern style and only fujifilm has film camera aesthetic and analog type control's etc.. but it's your choice my friend !. so if you are buying into other camera system's.. for you need of vlogging , i hope you join fujifilm family later . i hope this helps. have a nice day ! and.. hope to see you soon in the fujifilm family !

Seems like your question is more about using the camera as a webcam than about vlogging. There's a big discussion about this very subject in this very forum; one person even discusses that switcher. I found that the simplest solution was to bypass the buggy Fujifilm webcam software and just buy around $20 worth of cables:

13 hours ago, CatsAreGods said:

Seems like your question is more about using the camera as a webcam than about vlogging. There's a big discussion about this very subject in this very forum; one person even discusses that switcher. I found that the simplest solution was to bypass the buggy Fujifilm webcam software and just buy around $20 worth of cables:

Sure,

I've done a bit of digging a found that I can use a simple HMDI-USB interface and cable for a neat in-line solution. I think this will be my approach!