XT1 vs XT20 for 1080p video?

richyrhinestone

13 hours ago, richyrhinestone said:

I cannot decide between buying a used XT1 or XT2. . .I am not a professional, but I make cinematic videos of cars and family trips for Instagram/YouTube as a hobby. Will the XT2 have sharper image quality and look more "professional" than the XT1 in 1080p? (NOT 4k)

https://mirrorlesscomparison.com/fujifilm-vs-fujifilm/x-t1-vs-x-t2/

if you are fixed on choosing between xt2 and xt1 only , then xt2 is the better choice , but if you have a bit more budget then xt3 is significantly better than xt2 and xt1 . also you could actually get better autofocus , faster operating speed etc... than xt2 and xt1 on xt30 and xs10. but with a slight reduction in recording time limit for in camera recording . since autofocus is really beneficial for video , i would pick up a xt 30 rather than xt1 or xt2 ,even for video and if i have a slightly higher budget , then absolutely xt-3 . i hope this helps !. but in the end , buy the one you feel more attracted to , the one you have a internal feeling about it . the gear which you love will let you shoot more regardless of the superiority in its specifications . but me personally would always go for the newest and better one's and if i have only the budget for xt-2 i would get a xt-30 for better autofocus . have a nice day ahead to you !

Edited by K PRETHVIRAJ