Dual Iso

Gareth 32

Does the Xs 10 have the Dual Iso at 640 and 2000? I can't see the difference in noise reduction when it comes to 2000 and Im wondering is it a defect of the camera or is there a setting that I've to turn on. That's if the Xs 10 even supports it in the first place. I'll be thankfull for any feedback because I've been racking my brains trying to work it out. Thanks

It would already have it most likely. That is not really a direct user setting, just something the internal software switches on or off depending on what the user set iso, shutter speed, ev comp, aperture, etc are doing. The X-T3 switches at ISO 800.

Fujifilm sensors tend to be ISO invariant so that also plays into when the switch is made.

11 hours ago, jerryy said:

The X-S10 sensor is very close to the one in the X-T4, so keep an eye out for any X-T4 results and your X-S10 should be very close. This site publishes listings for various camera bodies, hut has not yet been updated for either of those two:

https://photonstophotos.net/Charts/PDR.htm#FujiFilm X-T3

if the OP is interested in getting information about the X-S10 I'd suggest getting involved and post data to Bill Claff at the Photons to Photos web site so that he can include it in his results

• 2 months later...