• 3 weeks later...

In the film days, i used to buy Velvia and Sensia by batch of 40 rolls and liked them a lot. They were mostly used on Nikon FM2. I then switched to Canon FF DSLR. But carrying a DSLR everyday was a chore. So I was looking for a smaller and well built camera for everyday use. After considering many brands and models, I liked the X100F the most and decided to give Fujifilm camera a first chance. I am very happy I did. So far the Canon R6 has been my first choice for weddings as I need dual-slot SD cards and quieter shutter than my DSLR. I checked the X-T4 at my local shop last week and was very pleased with the metal build of it, so X-T4 is also a serious candidate.

I'll post a few pics of my X100F later.

14 hours ago, SBK said:

In the film days, i used to buy Velvia and Sensia by batch of 40 rolls and liked them a lot. They were mostly used on Nikon FM2. I then switched to Canon FF DSLR. But carrying a DSLR everyday was a chore. So I was looking for a smaller and well built camera for everyday use. After considering many brands and models, I liked the X100F the most and decided to give Fujifilm camera a first chance. I am very happy I did. So far the Canon R6 has been my first choice for weddings as I need dual-slot SD cards and quieter shutter than my DSLR. I checked the X-T4 at my local shop last week and was very pleased with the metal build of it, so X-T4 is also a serious candidate.

I'll post a few pics of my X100F later.

Nice 👍🏽 I use a canon DSLR, but a long time ago.😄

• 3 weeks later...

After my film strip period, my first digital camera was a fujifilm s5000, later s9500, and my first DSLR was amazing S5 Pro (i came from nikon analog camera and i can use all my tools). I ever loved fujifilm color, from analog to actual color. 
Before to arrive to my actual camera i move across Canon 40D, Lumix gh2, Gh3, Canon 60D, Sony Alpha 7R, Lumix Gh5 until i mcome back to home with Fujifilm X-T3, but after few months i sold it, great color but... too thin... i cannot be confortable to shoot with it with ocular, my nose was too pushed against display (i'm not cyrano de bergerac), and i cannot live without stabilized sensor, i often use vintage lenses... then i moved to 😄 Fujifilm X-T4.

IMG_3602.jpg

20 minutes ago, carlo macchiavello said:

After my film strip period, my first digital camera was a fujifilm s5000, later s9500, and my first DSLR was amazing S5 Pro (i came from nikon analog camera and i can use all my tools). I ever loved fujifilm color, from analog to actual color. 
Before to arrive to my actual camera i move across Canon 40D, Lumix gh2, Gh3, Canon 60D, Sony Alpha 7R, Lumix Gh5 until i mcome back to home with Fujifilm X-T3, but after few months i sold it, great color but... too thin... i cannot be confortable to shoot with it with ocular, my nose was too pushed against display (i'm not cyrano de bergerac), and i cannot live without stabilized sensor, i often use vintage lenses... then i moved to 😄 Fujifilm X-T4.

IMG_3602.jpg

Great 👍🏽 😄😄😄

• 2 weeks later...

I will not post an image of my Fuji camera as everyone here knows what they look like. 😉 I am still in a test / adjustment phase as my other system is Panasonic micro4/3. I want to try the Fuji X systen for at least a year as I think it takes that long to find all the ins- and outs of a system and see if I like it as a whole.

So far I hate the menu system. The custom settings part was greatly improved with the X-E4 by adding settings for autofocus etc.

As a raw shooter I do not like the zoom lenses unless stopped down due to the horrible vignetting.

I like the small F/2.0 WR lenses best. Most joy is shooting with adapted Olympus OM Zuiko lenses of which the 50mm F/1.8 is my favorite, no vignetting even wide open and nice color rendering.

• 2 weeks later...