X-T30 v1.40 'web cam' problems

Hi all

I updated my x-t30 with the latest 1.40 firmware and connected it to my Win 10 PC.  Running X-Webcam, the camera is recognised ok. If I take a still shot the image is downloaded to a 'still' folder. Great! But I can't get an actual live image on the screen with the Windows Camera app. It refuses to recognise that I have a camera connected :(. As far as I can make out all the permissions are set ok. If I connect an actual Web Cam then that works fine in the Camera App. I'm obviously missing something with the Fuji? I have it set to X-Webcam in the Connections menu. Any ideas / suggestions?

Thanks

Louise

On 3/6/2021 at 7:55 PM, LouiseScot said:

Hi all

I updated my x-t30 with the latest 1.40 firmware and connected it to my Win 10 PC.  Running X-Webcam, the camera is recognised ok. If I take a still shot the image is downloaded to a 'still' folder. Great! But I can't get an actual live image on the screen with the Windows Camera app. It refuses to recognise that I have a camera connected :(. As far as I can make out all the permissions are set ok. If I connect an actual Web Cam then that works fine in the Camera App. I'm obviously missing something with the Fuji? I have it set to X-Webcam in the Connections menu. Any ideas / suggestions?

Thanks

Louise

i think you posted this in the wrong section , please post it in fujifilm xt-30 section . also many others reported the same issue with fujifilm xt-30 . not working as a webcam even after version 1.40 update , i haven't heard anyone found a solution yet ,or haven't heard from fujifilm team (like a tutorial video on how to use fujifilm xt-30 and other cameras which got similar firmware update recently as a webcam) . so if i found any solution or if i hear from any sources on possible way to make it work ,i'll surely let you know . i hope this helps . have a nice day ahead to you !. 

5 minutes ago, K PRETHVIRAJ said:

i think you posted this in the wrong section , please post it in fujifilm xt-30 section . also many others reported the same issue with fujifilm xt-30 . not working as a webcam even after version 1.40 update , i haven't heard anyone found a solution yet ,or haven't heard from fujifilm team (like a tutorial video on how to use fujifilm xt-30 and other cameras which got similar firmware update recently as a webcam) . so if i found any solution or if i hear from any sources on possible way to make it work ,i'll surely let you know . i hope this helps . have a nice day ahead to you !. 

I did :)

On 3/6/2021 at 6:25 AM, LouiseScot said:

Hi all

Thanks

Louise

Got $22? Then I may have a solution for you: