Fujifilm Xt-3 Exposure Settings - Not able to adjust exposure in video mode.

HI Pro's,

I very recently bought a fujifilm xt-3. I'm very new this system i been in my learning stage. Currently I'm facing a issue i am not able to change the exposure setting in video mode. In video mode it's default exposure is in -2. I'm not able to change ISO, Aperture anything in video mode.

All the SS, F,ISO are in Blue. My shooting setting are - 4k-23.98 HDMI Long GOP. All top Dials are in Auto. I tried change by changing the top dials but its still not working.

Please help me in this issue.

Edited by NewbieCAM
  • NewbieCAM changed the title to Fujifilm Xt-3 Exposure Settings - Not able to adjust exposure in video mode.

The top dials all being in ‘Auto’ are probably acting to limit your options. Try manual settings re:

https://fujifilm-x.com/en-us/quick-start-guides/quick-start-guide-fujifilm-x-t3/

scroll down to the Shooting Video section and give those options a try. Keep in mind the note about f-log files needing color grading.

edit: p.s. If you are curious as to how to get the 1 / 48 shutter speed, this video explains how to do that as well as some other stuff:

Edited by jerryy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By K PRETHVIRAJ
      I have been shooting video with fujifilm recently . so i thought it will be great ,if everyone who's into videography with fujifilm camera's ,share their workflow , external monitor's , gimbals, rig's ,video recording settings, colorgrading steps ,which LUT's they use , which software's you use for editing , rendering , compressing etc....

so i hope everyone share your experiences ,and the things i  mentioned above , so that everyone who's into videography with fujifilm cameras can improve themselves from the information you share ,also the people who are new to videography with fujifilm cameras, can understand things related to videography easier ! . 
      have a nice day ,wish everyone of you using fujifilm cameras  a year ahead full of luck !.... please share your videography knowledge here soon !
    • By AllanY
      I am struggling with underexposed videos using my X-T3 and 10-24mm with interior Real Estate videos even with a decent amount of natural and ambient light. The footage is just too dark unless I pump up the ISO to 4000 where it gets really noisy.
      What are the best wide-angle lenses for the X-T3 with regards to interior Real Estate videography where it's usually low light? Also, is there a budget friendly option? I've gone through the Complete Overview of X Mount Lenses but I was hoping for some recommendations specific to the industry and video.
      Thanks for any help guys!
      Settings:
      4K 29.97P I would prefer 59.94P to slow down some shots YouTube encoding prefers 30P ss60 F4.0 ISO 800-4000 200Mbps H.264 / H.265 Long GOP / ALL-Intra Eterna Custom White Balance DR400 Film Simulation Recording / F-Log Recording
    • By murigius
      I have a new X-T4 w. an 18-55mm lens. I’ve just started shooting video at 4K, 60p, 400 Mbps When I upload the stills and video by putting the SD card in my MacBook Pro then load the video files in Final Cut Pro, or even watch them in QuickTime player……. 3-4 videos are all choppy and jerky. The MacBook Pro has a 2.5 GHz Quad Core processor; 16GB of memory; a NVIDIA GeForce 2GB graphics card, and I’m running Mac OS 10.15.7 I have 211 GB available disc space. Yet, when I view the footage the X-T4 LCD, it’s flawless, even the sound recorded. What am I doing wrong? Should I be recording at a lesser bitrate and fps? Thanks for any help!